PwC assurance statement on 2021 TCFD disclosures in respect of the Governance pillar
We engaged an independent assurance provider to perform limited assurance procedures on our description of the processes in place and activities undertaken by us to apply the June 2017 Recommendations of the Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures in relation to the Governance pillar.
The WPP TCFD Reporting Criteria 2021 to which it relates can be found here.
Disclaimer related to PwC’s Limited Assurance Report on 2021 TCFD disclosures in respect of the Governance pillar
I accept and agree for and on behalf of myself and the entity I represent (each a "recipient") that:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP ("PwC") accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to each recipient in relation to PwC’s report. The report is provided to each recipient for information purposes only. If a recipient relies on PwC’s report, it does so entirely at its own risk;
- No recipient will bring a claim against PwC which relates to the access to the report by a recipient;
- Neither PwC’s report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC’s prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
- PwC’s report was prepared with WPP's interests in mind. It was not prepared with any recipient's interests in mind or for its use. PwC’s report is not a substitute for any enquiries that a recipient should make. PwC’s assurance report is based on historical information. Any projection of such information or PwC’s opinion thereon to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the report is issued. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate;
- PwC will be entitled to the benefit of and to enforce these terms; and
- These terms and any dispute arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
Independent assurance on 2021 TCFD disclosures in respect of the Governance pillar