Mediaedge:cia acquire Sponsorcom

20 Apr 2004

WPP announces that its wholly-owned operating company, Mediaedge:cia, the global media communications group, has acquired 75% of the issued share capital of SponsorCom GmbH ("SponsorCom") a leading sponsorship consultancy, and entered into put and call options over the remaining 25%.

Based in Dusseldorf and Stuttgart, SponsorCom employs 35 people and had revenues of EURO3.79m and net assets of EURO1.34m for the year ended 30 September 2003. SponsorCom's clients include E-ON and TUI Travel.

The acquisition of SponsorCom broadens Mediaedge:cia's sponsorship capabilities and continues WPP's strategy of strengthening its networks in important growth sectors and markets.
Close message

Privacy Policy

We have updated our Privacy Notice for this website. Please review our Privacy Policy.

Go to Privacy Policy