Create an emotional brand with its "Harmonizer" target (Moms that successfully orchestrate their family life despite their hectic schedule), which Tide hadn't managed throughout the years, and make Tide a love mark in a crowded, low involvement category.
Talking to Harmonizers, we realized their success is achieved by anticipating needs/problems before they occur, and that these mums want to be appreciated for these "powers", but are usually taken for granted.
Hit TV show featuring world famous paranormalist Uri Geller served as the key pillar for a multi touchpoint communication plan, generating buzz for our "SuperMom" competition and offering the perfect environment for Tide's celebration of today's moms' "super powers".
At the heart of the activity kids (and moms) were stimulated (via branded content and sponsorship messages on the show, commercials, print ads and extensive PR) to send in / upload to our mini site (on the show's website) "super natural" Mom-Child stories.
- 130 000 unique website visitors picked their favorite SuperMom from more than 1200 stories/videos
- 670 000 pages viewed, average time spent on site: 6.5 minutes
- Awareness grew by 50%, sales by 19%
Client: Procter & Gamble
Responsible person in MediaCom: Gilad Kat
Responsible person in the client's team: Gal Bardea (Tide ABM)
MC Strategic Planning + Zenith Buying
We voted for this because:
On top of giving status to Mums and Tide, the activity delivered in terms of impact and sales.
- it was a smart use of TV content, which was then exploited across platforms
- that the 'mums have special powers' idea is fresh and engaging for the target audience in a category that is boring and usually only talks about itself.
Watch video | Download the Full Report (PDF)