|We work with tens of thousands of clients, providing services that help their businesses to succeed and grow. With the right advice and communications support, we can help our clients to integrate social and environmental values into their brands, increase the market for more sustainable products and engage consumers on sustainability issues.
Sustainability-related marketing services are a growing source of revenue for our business as more major brands integrate sustainability into sourcing, manufacturing and product design. By developing our own sustainability expertise, and using this for the benefit of our clients, we can have a positive impact beyond our own operations, while generating revenues.
Our sustainability services include:
- Research and insight: Helping clients to understand changing attitudes to sustainability issues and testing the impact of sustainability strategy and communications approaches.
- Branding and strategy: Our companies work with clients to embed social and environmental values into brands and business strategy, and to foster sustainable innovation.
- Consumer communications: Our advertising, digital and direct communications companies help clients communicate credibly with consumers and customers on sustainability and generate sales of sustainable products.
- Employee communications: Engaging employees on social and environmental issues and enabling clients to embed sustainability into their businesses.
- Stakeholder communications: Our public relations and public affairs companies help clients to communicate with regulators, the media, NGOs and the public on sustainability issues.
- Social marketing: We work with brands, campaign groups and governments to help raise public awareness or bring about behaviour change in areas like health, safety and the environment.
Many of our companies have established specialist sustainability and social marketing offerings including Burson-Marsteller’s Global Corporate Responsibility Practice, Hill+Knowlton Strategies’ CR + Sustainability Communications, J. Walter Thompson Ethos, OgilvyChange, OgilvyEarth, Ogilvy Outreach, P&G’s S-Team, Thompson Social, and Young & Rubicam Group’s INSPIRE. WPP’s Government & Public Sector Practice drives excellence in public sector communications and helps governments better understand and engage citizens.
Responsible brands- recent client work
Read more in our Sustainability Report