Genesis Burson-Marsteller honoured at 2015 South Asia SABRE Awards
17 September, 2015
— Genesis Burson-Marsteller, a leading public relations & public affairs consultancy that delivers integrated communications services to some of the best global and Indian companies, today announced it received two Gold SABRE and three Certificates of Excellence at the 2015 South Asia SABRE Awards. Presented by The Holmes Report and organised by Public Relations Consultants Association of India (PRCAI), the awards celebrate superior achievement in branding, reputation and engagement. Winners were announced at a gala dinner on September 16, 2015.
Genesis Burson-Marsteller’s wins include:
- Gold SABRE in Marketing to Consumer (New Product) category – Putting A Halo Around Humanities - Ashoka University with Genesis Burson-Marsteller
- Gold SABRE in Industrial/ Manufacturing category — Making GE in India Synonymous with ‘Make in India’ - GE with Genesis Burson-Marsteller
- Certificate of Excellence in Technology category – Making the Shift - SAP India with Genesis Burson-Marsteller
- Certificate of Excellence in Food & Beverage category – A Hut-Kay Approach For A Hut-Kay Product - Pizza Hut with Genesis Burson-Marsteller
- Certificate of Excellence in CSR – Music For A Cause - Genesis Foundation with Genesis Burson-Marsteller
Genesis Burson-Marsteller was a finalist for India Consultancy of the Year award as well as in the Platinum SABRE award for Best in Show category for its work with Ashoka University, a private university that focuses on liberal arts.
Nikhil Dey, President, Genesis Burson-Marsteller, who was present at the 2015 South Asia SABRE Awards ceremony, said
, “I am honoured to accept these awards on behalf of our teams and clients. These awards are a proof of the hard work, creativity and commitment to excellence that drives our team. While we celebrate these wins, we stand committed to doing outstanding work for our clients
About Genesis Burson-Marsteller
Genesis Burson-Marsteller is a leading public relations and public affairs consultancy that delivers integrated communication services to some of the best global and Indian companies. Our focus is on creating real measurable impact on our client's business through evidence based, ideas driven and result oriented campaigns. We have created a network across South Asia which includes wholly owned offices in seven of India’s key metros and a strong affiliate footprint in over 200 cities across India and in neighbouring countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Phone: +91 98117 93973