Dynamic Logic introduces AdRadar™
24 May, 2011
New Technology Links Digital Ad Exposure to the Industry’s Largest Panels; Allows for More Flexible Sampling Options and Enhanced Measurement of Campaign Impact NEW YORK
— Millward Brown’s Dynamic Logic, the world leader in digital insights, announced today the launch of AdRadar™, a new technology linking digital ad exposure to the industry’s largest panels. AdRadar allows real-time identification of panelist exposure to digital assets, which can include display ads, online videos, Web sites and online CRM initiatives, and the ability to understand how digital marketing activities impact brand equity, consumer behavior and the bottom line.
“With access to more than 10 million people globally through AdRadar linkages, Dynamic Logic is broadening online sampling options, simplifying data integration and empowering clients to better understand the lasting effects of their digital and cross-media campaigns,” said Jean Robinson, President of Dynamic Logic. “The result is deep insights about campaign performance, benefiting advertisers, agencies and publishers.”
AdRadar currently enables linkages to third-party databases (i.e. consumer packaged goods, retail, travel, lodging, dining, entertainment, services), a client’s own proprietary databases, financial databases, as well as data from existing industry partners such as Compete, Cymfony, Federated Sample, Kantar Shopcom, Lightspeed Research, SymphonyIRI, and uSamp.
The strength of the AdRadar technology can be seen in the insight it provides to clients.
- An Auto brand that is running multiple ad campaigns throughout the year can not only test each campaign’s individual effect on search, site visitation, and sales, but also track the longitudinal impact of these campaigns and other digital assets on overall brand health.
- A Consumer Packaged Goods company can assess how their digital ads shifted consumers’ attitudes of the brand, influenced people to voice their opinions through social media, and drove in-store sales.
- A Pharmaceutical company can understand how their ad campaign raised awareness of a new drug by surveying doctors through an AdRadar-linked panel. Ad exposure among opted-in panelists can also be tied directly to script writing, enabling a measure of pharmaceutical sales.
“AdRadar is a powerful technology that complements BrightRoll’s online video technology, and helps our advertisers determine the overall impact of individual digital marketing initiatives," said Daryl McNutt, SVP Research and Marketing for BrightRoll, a Dynamic Logic AdRadar client. "The technology's flexible solution adds value to our clients' video campaigns through its multi-sample option, and offers great linkage to other third-party data."
"We're excited about testing Dynamic Logic's panel-based platform as a possible means to reach our niche target audiences," says Lucy Kon, Director, Portfolio Strategy and Research at Marriott International.
AdRadar can also serve as an effective solution for campaigns that may not lend themselves to standard online intercept methodologies due to site and placement restrictions. In a recent project with Google to measure the impact of a client's advertising campaign, Dynamic Logic leveraged an AdRadar-enabled approach to find the sample needed for a thorough research analysis.
AdRadar advantages include:
- Multiple panel linkages, which provide more flexibility in analysis and pricing
- Quicker turnaround for hard-to-recruit demographic groups
- Continuous measurement of digital ad exposure for brand health tracking
- Easier implementation for publishers and agencies
- Ability to define a control sample based on campaign footprint by identifying consumers who have visited the sites within the campaign, but were not exposed to the campaign itself. This provides the best match possible, resulting in a more accurate read of the campaign’s brand impact.
- Campaign profiling that explores whether a campaign hit intended target groups on select sites
To learn more about how you can leverage AdRadar, contact Ken Greenberg, vice president of product development, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 212-844-3700. Contact
Sara Beaty, Senior Marketing Manager, Dynamic Logic
(o) +1 212.844.3743 (m) +1 347.515.0013 (e) email@example.com About Dynamic Logic
Dynamic Logic (www.dynamiclogic.com
) is the world leader in digital insights. Founded in 1999 as a pioneer of the digital revolution, Dynamic Logic helped establish the Internet's true marketing value to businesses by developing solutions that measure beyond click-through to quantify the full brand impact of online advertising. Now, as part of Millward Brown, Dynamic Logic continues to lead the industry — developing innovations to optimize and track digital ad impact, specializing in emerging media platforms, and integrating insights across all digital and non-digital media. For marketers, agencies, and publishers alike, Dynamic Logic offers the most cutting-edge and adaptable solutions to make the most of every digital marketing dollar.About Millward Brown
Millward Brown is one of the world's leading research agencies and is expert in effective advertising, marketing communications, media and brand equity research. Through the use of an integrated suite of validated research solutions — both qualitative and quantitative — Millward Brown helps clients build strong brands and services. Millward Brown has more than 78 offices in 54 countries. Additional practices include Millward Brown's Global Media Practice (media effectiveness unit), The Neuroscience Practice (using neuroscience to enhance traditional research techniques), Millward Brown Optimor (focused on helping clients maximize the returns on their brand and marketing investments), Dynamic Logic (the world leader in digital marketing effectiveness) and Firefly Millward Brown (a global qualitative research business). Millward Brown is part of Kantar, WPP's insight, information and consultancy group. About Kantar
Kantar is one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy networks. By uniting the diverse talents of its 13 specialist companies, the group aims to become the pre-eminent provider of compelling and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 28,500 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at each and every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
For further information, please visit us at www.kantar.com