Ogilvy Chicago continues expansion with new leaders in four key areas
14 June, 2011
Four new hires accelerate growth as the office continues to evolve CHICAGO
– Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR), an integrated global communications firm, announced today the appointment of four leaders across four specialty areas – healthcare, corporate communications, technology and digital influence.
“We’ve extended the office’s growth path through the addition of new talent with unique expertise,” said Nathan Friedman, managing director of Ogilvy PR/Chicago. “All of our new team members enhance Chicago-based capabilities while adding new perspectives to current client relationships.”
Ogilvy PR/Chicago’s new team members are as follows:
• Pam Montagno joins Ogilvy PR as a vice president and healthcare specialist. Prior to joining, Montagno was president of Communication with Global Perspective, a strategic communication firm that specializes in healthcare and technology, where her clients included Philips Healthcare, Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Hollister International and University of Chicago Medical Center. She also worked as the senior manager of corporate communications for Baxter Healthcare Corporation and as public relations manager for Philips Healthcare.
• Jenny Braga is a vice president and brings a deep technology background to Ogilvy PR with her experience working on product launches, message development, media relations programs and tradeshow support. Prior to joining Ogilvy PR, Braga worked as a vice president at GolinHarris in Chicago on such accounts as Dow Microbial Control, Society of Actuaries, State Farm Insurance Companies and McDonald’s. Before GolinHarris, Braga worked in two boutique PR firms and spent the first five years of her career supporting and leading public relations teams in the telecommunications industry, including a position at Comcast.
• Nicole Schoenberg comes to Ogilvy PR as a vice president from the financial communications practice at Fleishman-Hillard where she worked on Aviva USA’s issues and crisis management programs and on the communications for the General Motors IPO. She also handled public relations activities for MF Global, Lind-Waldock and ADC Telecommunications. Before Fleishman-Hillard, Schoenberg was manager of communications at Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., working on investor relations and internal communications, and she worked at SPSS Inc., managing investor relations and industry analyst relations programs.
• Maury Postal joins the growing Chicago 360° Digital Influence Team as the Digital Experience Director from Young & Rubicam where he served as the Integrated Platform Specialist. Previously, he acted as the Director of Strategy at Carrot Creative in New York. His work with Crayola, Ford Motor Company, Hellmann’s, PepsiCo, Sears, Wisk, The Peter G. Petersen Foundation, Weber Shandwick and The Onion has been met with critical acclaim in the mainstream media and multi-screen social news space. Recently, he has been integral to the Facebook launch of the 2011 Ford Explorer, featured in an international marketing study underwritten by Cisco, that details the impact of social media on collaborative innovation, and he established PepsiCo’s corporate brand image in the conversational media space. In addition to his work in strategy and planning, Maury's extensive background as a user-centric designer and urban photographer inform his ability to develop expressive brand experiences. Contact
+1 (312) 397-6050 firstname.lastname@example.org About Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 80 markets. Named Large Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report and PRNews, Ogilvy PR blends proven PR methodologies with cutting edge digital innovations to craft strategic programs that give clients winning and measurable results. In its 30th year, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its social marketing, public affairs, healthcare, consumer marketing, 360-degree digital influence, corporate, and technology practices. Through its subsidiary, Feinstein Kean Healthcare, the agency also offers specialized expertise in molecular medicine, advanced biomedical research, leading life science and healthcare technologies and treatments. Ogilvy PR is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com) one of the world's largest communications services organizations. For more information, visit our Web site at www.ogilvypr.com.