Ogilvy India crowned Agency of the Year for third consecutive year
16 December, 2011
— Ogilvy India was crowned Agency of the Year at the Effie 2011 event having won 19 metals including seven golds, six silvers and six bronzes. This was the third consecutive year that Ogilvy achieved this accolade.
“Ogilvy India has made me feel on top of the world. It is the young talent that is making this happen, I do believe that this spirit will continue in the future. At the end of the day we work towards finding great creative solutions that do wonders for our clients,” said Piyush Pandey, Executive Chairman and Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather South Asia.
“In the year we celebrated David Ogilvy’s centenary, this is Ogilvy India’s tribute to him and his belief in ‘We sell, or else’,” continued Piyush Pandey.
“If you needed proof of the quality of our thinking and work then you need look no further than our results in India. They stand as testament to our belief in the power of creativity to deliver the most effective results,” said Mark Sinnock, Regional Planning Director, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific.
Ogilvy India also won a special award, ‘Uncommon Sense Award’ for Vodafone Blackberry Boys. One of Ogilvy’s Clients, Cadbury, was named ‘Client of the Year’. 7 Golds
• Dove in Consumer products
• Cadbury Shubh Arambh in Consumer Products - F&B
• Cadbury Shubh Arambh in Integrated Marketing Campaign
• Cadbury Mealtime in Consumer Products - food and beverages
• Ceat Tyres in Consumer Durables - automotive
• Vodafone Blackberry Boys in Services - telecom
• Vodafone in Integrated Marketing Campaign 6 Silvers
• Asian Paints in Consumer Durables - others
• Tata Sky in Consumer Durables - electronic products
• Future Generali in Services - financial products
• Vodafone Super Zoos in services - telecom
• MP Tourism in services - others
• Ceat in Integrated Marketing Communication 6 Bronzes
• Ponds in Consumer Products - toiletries and beauty product
• Sprite in Consumer Products - food and beverages
• Titan in Consumer Products - others
• Idbi Federal in Services - financial products
• Vodafone MNP in Services - telecom
• Brooke Bond 3 Roses in Regional advertising For further information, please contact:
Samantha Burgess-Allen, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific
Office: +65 62137996
Mobile: +65 85259226 Ogilvy & Mather
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. Through its specialty units, the company provides a comprehensive range of marketing services including: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing. Ogilvy & Mather services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 450 offices in 120 countries. It is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit www.ogilvy.com