Prism is a leading, brand-centric, sport and entertainment agency with a sharp focus on helping brands engage audiences in those arenas.
Reflecting the convergence of the worlds of sport and entertainment, how audiences engage with them and the opportunities for brands, Prism’s new positioning emphasises this and focuses on driving value for brands.
The group continues to build on its 25-year heritage. Prism’s recent new client win from Fast & Furious Live adds to a rich client roster including Aston Martin, Subway, Infiniti, Avon, Tata Consultancy Services, Ford, IHG and Mazda.
Our new positioning emphasise five key capabilities:
• Strategy, Insight and Analytics: We get the facts straight - Our proprietary tools deliver objective fact-based assessment that maximises client ROI
• Partnership Negotiation and Management: We know the score - Our expertise comes from almost three decades of shaping and managing sports and entertainment rights for brands
• Planning and Creative: We elevate brands - Detailed thinking and a focus on efficacy underpins all of our creative work
• Brand Content and Communications: We captivate with content - Our in-house team includes film producers, community managers, writers, art directors and other tech geeks
• Brand Experiences and Events: We excite and immerse - Our ambitious experiences are designed for deep brand engagement throughout the journey
Brands choose us for our industry leading expertise on the most effective ways to engage sport and entertainment audiences – whether that’s digital, print, broadcast or experiential.
We are rights holder agnostic. Whether you have a platform already or want to create one, we won’t compromise on the best way to reach, engage and grow your audiences.
Horizontality is in our blood and a particular focus of expertise. For many years we played key roles in Team Ford (GTB), Team Shell, Team Johnson & Johnson and Team Mazda. We are the creators and WPP lead agency for Team Aston Martin which won WPP’s prestigious Partnership in Practice Award in 2016.
Please contact us to learn more.