WPP at a glance
WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services. We are made up of leading companies in:
Facts & figures
Advertising; Media Investment Management; Data Investment Management; Public Relations & Public Affairs; Branding & Identity; Healthcare Communications; Digital, eCommerce & Shopper Marketing; Specialist Communications
|Number of employees
||over 205,000 (including associates and investments)
|Number of offices
|Number of countries
||£14.4bn (as at December 2016)
||£55.2bn (as at December 2016)
||£22.2bn (as at 12 April 2017)
Recognition & awards
- Member: FTSE100, Euro FT300, Forbes Global 2000, FTSE4Good Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
- Harvard Business Review ranked WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell No.2 in the world among Best Performing CEOs in 2016.
- WPP named Holding Company of the Year at the 2017 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity for seven consecutive years.
- WPP ranked Most Effective Holding Company, Globally, in 2017 Effie Effectiveness Index for sixth year running.
- WPP named Warc’s most effective Holding Company 2017 for third year running.
- WPP’s Annual Report took two Platinum Awards for excellence and ranked No.3 in world and No.2 in EMEA at world’s largest annual report competition, LACP 2016.
- WPP’s global newspaper, The WIRE, is consistently ranked among Top 50 worldwide in LACP Inspire Awards.