WPP at a glance
WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services. We are made up of leading companies in:
Facts & figures
Advertising; Media Investment Management; Data Investment Management (formerly known as Consumer Insight); Public Relations & Public Affairs; Branding & Identity; Healthcare Communications; Digital, eCommerce & Shopper Marketing; Specialist Communications
|Number of employees
||over 205,000 (including associates and investments)
|Number of offices
|Number of countries
||£14.4bn (as at December 2016)
||£55.2bn (as at December 2016)
||£21.4bn (as at April 2016)
Recognition & awards
- Member: FTSE100, Euro FT300, Forbes Global 2000, FTSE4Good Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
- For the sixth year running, WPP was named Holding Company of the Year at the 2016 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
- For the fifth year running, WPP was ranked Most Effective Holding Company, Globally, in the 2016 Effie Effectiveness Index.
- In 2017, for the third year running, WPP was named World’s Top Holding Company by Warc.
- In 2016, The One Show ranked WPP Holding Company of the Year.
- In 2016, WPP’s Annual Report took two Platinum Awards for excellence and was ranked No.3 in the world and No.2 in EMEA at the world’s largest annual report competition, LACP.
- WPP’s global newspaper and ebook, The WIRE, is consistently ranked in the Top 50 worldwide in the LACP Inspire Awards, and ranked top in class in the 2015 Astrid Awards, for outstanding achievement in design communications.