WPP companies in every discipline are advising clients on sustainability and helping them to achieve their objectives. These services include:
Research and insight
Helping clients to understand changing attitudes to sustainability issues and testing the impact of sustainability strategy and communications approaches.
- Cultural insight
- Trends analysis
- Consumer research on sustainability
- Future sustainability scenarios
- Stakeholder mapping and research
Branding and strategy
Our companies work with clients to embed social and environmental values into brands and business strategy.
- Brand purpose and positioning
- Identification of sustainability issues and impacts
- Sustainable innovation
- Measuring sustainability performance
Our advertising, digital and direct communications companies help clients communicate credibly with consumers and customers on sustainability and generate sales of sustainable products.
- Sustainable marketing
- Sustainable packaging design
- Cause-related marketing
- Social marketing
Engaging employees on social and environmental issues and enabling clients to embed sustainability into their businesses.
- Executive engagement on sustainability
- Change management
- Training on sustainability
Our public relations and public affairs companies help clients to communicate with regulators, the media, NGOs and the public on sustainability issues.
- Sustainability reporting
- Public policy on sustainability issues
- Issues management on sustainability issues
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
Chapter 2 of 10