- £19.6 million social investment.
- Social investment equivalent to 1.5% of pre tax profits.
- £19.8 million in negotiated free media space.
- Total social contribution worth £39.4 million.
- Value of pro bono up by 31%.
£19.6m social investment
£19.8m in negotiated free media space
WPP companies undertake pro bono work and make charitable donations to good causes around the world. We provide services to many charities, NGOs and voluntary groups on a pro bono basis, forgoing a commercial fee. These campaigns are an opportunity for exceptionally creative, and often award-winning, work.
Our pro bono campaigns are valued by our pro bono clients and well liked by employees who find them a source of professional and personal satisfaction. This year we have produced a separate pro bono book to showcase our work.
We also make charitable donations and encourage employee volunteering.
Read more about our Pro bono work with an introduction from our CEO.
Chapter 7 of 10