Many of our companies have received accreditation for their human resources programs. For example, in the UK, Hill+Knowlton Strategies London is accredited to the Investor in People standard, and MEC UK, MediaCom and JWT London have achieved Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) CPD Gold Accreditation for their people development programs – only 25 of the IPA’s members have achieved this standard.
Our companies received a number of awards during the year, including:
- GroupM India winning the Employee Branding Award for Best Employer 2010-2011.
- MediaCom Germany’s apprenticeship scheme winning the award for ‘Excellent training’ by IHK Düsseldorf.
- OgilvyAction in London winning the Best Development of Agency Talent category in the MAA Best Awards.
- Corporate Equality Index 2012 ‘Best places to work’ for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees rated WPP Group USA 90/100 points.
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada ranked on of the Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute Canada, for the sixth consecutive year.
- Ogilvy & Mather and Cohn & Wolfe both named one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Marketing & Media’ by Advertising Age.
- Five WPP companies have been included in The Sunday Times list of 100 Best UK Companies to Work For: MEC at No. 21, MediaCom at No. 52, Grass Roots at No. 56, Mindshare at No. 73 and Kantar Worldpanel at No. 80.