Many of our companies have received accreditation for their human resources programs. For example, in the UK, H&K London is accredited to the Investor in People standard, and MEC UK and JWT Prism have achieved IPA CPD Gold Accreditation for their people development programs.
Our companies received a number of awards during the year, including:
- Millward Brown Mexico was nominated as one of the Best Companies to Work For and Best Companies for Women to Work For in Mexico by the Great Place to Work Institute.
- TNS Australia received the Employer of Choice for Women Award from the Australian Government.
- Hill & Knowlton New York received The Breaking Barriers Award for Partnership in Work Readiness for expanding employment opportunities for youth and adults who are blind or deaf-blind.
- Ogilvy New York was the first corporate winner of the National Multicultural Institute’s Leading Lights Diversity Award.
- TNS Hong Kong was awarded the Caring Company award by the HK Council of Social Service.
- MEC and Kantar Worldpanel were named in the Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For, with MEC ranked in the top 10 for investment in training.
- The Futures Company London was named one of the Sunday Times’ Best Small Companies to Work For.
- Team Detroit was named one of Michigan’s ‘Top Work Places’ by the Detroit Free Press.
- Hill & Knowlton Canada was named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada, a Top 100 Employer in Canada for the eighth time; the Toronto office was named one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for the fourth consecutive year.