Regular communication keeps our people up to date with company news and developments across the Group. Our most important internal communications channels are:
- WPP’s public website (www.wpp.com), Group intranet site and professional knowledge communities.
- WPP’s annual journal of original thinking, the Atticus Journal; WPP’s multi-award-winning global newspaper and eBook, The WIRE; regular FactFiles profiling specialist services and resources within the Group.
- WPP’s public monthly online news bulletin – e.wire.
- The WPP Reading Room, an extensive online library of thinkpieces (both public and original) from WPP professionals across our companies worldwide.
- Regular communication on Group initiatives such as the Worldwide Partnership Program, BrandZ™, the Atticus Awards, The WPPED Cream awards, the WPP Marketing Fellowship Program and professional development workshops.
- Periodic reports from Sir Martin Sorrell on topics of importance.
- Formal and informal meetings at operating company level.
- Our multi-award-winning Annual Report & Accounts, financial statements and this report are widely distributed across WPP companies and are available on our websites.