In 2008, women accounted for 32% of Board members/executive leaders, 47% of senior managers and 54% of total employees.
There are currently three women on WPP’s Board, Esther Dyson, Orit Gadiesh and Lubna Olayan; and a female Company Secretary, Marie Capes; Group Communications Director, Feona McEwan; and Group Chief Counsel, Andrea Harris.
Many of WPP’s businesses are led by women, including:
- Eileen Campbell, CEO, Millward Brown
- Janine Hawkins, Global CEO, Added Value
- Mary Ellen Howe, COO, WPP Specialist Communications, North America
- Donna Imperato, CEO, Cohn & Wolfe
- Tamara Ingram, President, Team P&G
- Shelly Lazarus, Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
- Ann Newman, Executive Vice President, WPP Latin America
- Lynn O’Connor Vos, President & CEO, ghg
- Marcia Silverman, CEO, Ogilvy PR Worldwide