Accreditations and awards
Many of our companies have received accreditation for their human resources programs. Here are some examples:
- Banner Corporation, Coley Porter Bell and Ogilvy Healthworld UK – Investors in People.
- GT, MEC UK and RKCR/Y&R London are Institute of Practitioners in Advertising Continuous Performance Development accredited.
- Ogilvy Chicago is accredited by the Society for Human Relations Professionals, Society for Human Relations Management and Human Resources Planning Society.
Below are a few of the human resources awards won by WPP companies during 2008:
- H&K Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers by Mediacorp.
- H&K Chicago received an award for Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to work for by the National Association for Business Resources.
- H&K Singapore received the Singapore Health Award 2008 (Bronze) for its efforts in promoting workplace health.
- In the UK, Grass Roots and MediaCom UK were both ranked in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies To Work For.
- Ogilvy & Mather China was selected as one of the “Top 50 employers for graduates” survey by Staffers magazine.
- Ogilvy New York won an award for Workforce Diversity at the 2008 Mosaic Awards.