Accreditations and awards
Many of our companies have received accreditation for their human resources programs. Here are some examples:
- Grey Australia – Advertising Federation of Australia Training Accreditation.
- Banner Corporation, Coley Porter Bell, EWA, Headcount and Ogilvy Healthworld in the UK – Investors in People.
- Mediaedge:cia UK and Grey London are IPA CPD (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising Continuous Performance Development) accredited.
These are a few of the human resources awards won by WPP companies during 2007:
- The HR team of Hill & Knowlton China was a finalist of the HR Award for “Best HR Strategy for Business Growth”, CCH 10th HR Award Competition.
- Grey London was named as one of the top 10 agencies to work for in Campaign magazine in December 2007.
- Hill & Knowlton US was recognised by The Holmes Report as one of “The 50 Best Agencies to Work For”.
- Mediaedge:cia Sweden participated in “Sweden’s Best Workplace 2007” and were placed in the final 45 companies.
- VML is one of the “Best Companies to Work For” in the greater Kansas City area according to Ingram’s business magazine (March 2008 edition).