With over 135,000 people in 107 countries, strong internal communication is essential. Some examples of our communications channels are:
- WPP’s public website (www.wpp.com), Group intranet site and professional knowledge communities.
- WPP’s annual journal of original thinking, the Atticus Journal; WPP’s multi-award winning global newspaper, The WIRE; regular FactFiles profiling specialist services and resources within the Group.
- WPP’s public monthly online news bulletin – e.wire.
- The WPP Reading Room, an extensive online library of thinkpieces (both public and original) from WPP professionals worldwide.
- Regular communication on Group initiatives such as the Worldwide Partnership Program, BrandZ™, the Atticus Awards, The WPPED Cream awards, the WPP Marketing Fellowship Program and professional development workshops.
- Periodic reports from Sir Martin Sorrell on topics of importance to all people participating in short- and long-term incentive plans.
- Formal and informal meetings at operating company level.
- Our multi-award winning Annual Report & Accounts, financial statements and Corporate Responsibility Report are widely distributed across WPP and are available on our websites.