Remit of the Compensation Committee
Under its terms of reference (which are reviewed regularly) the committee is responsible for:
- reviewing and approving the remuneration and terms of employment (including any termination arrangements) of executive directors and senior executives of the Company and of directors and senior executives of the operating companies;
- reviewing the Group's incentive policies and compensation plans;
- monitoring the vesting of awards under all incentive plans;
- reviewing systems implemented throughout the Group to deal with matters such as employee harassment and discrimination; and
- appointing and reviewing the performance of external advisors to the committee and to the Company in relation to executive remuneration and human resource activities.
The terms of reference for the Compensation Committee are available on the Company's website and will be on display as set out in the Notice of Annual General Meeting.