WPP at a glance
WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services. We are made up of leading companies in:
Facts & figures
Advertising; Media Investment Management; Data Investment Management (formerly known as Consumer Insight); Public Relations & Public Affairs; Branding & Identity; Healthcare Communications; Direct, Digital, Promotion & Relationship Marketing; Specialist Communications
|Number of employees
||over 194,000 (including associates)
|Number of offices
|Number of countries
||£12.2bn (as at December 2015)
||£47.7bn (as at December 2015)
||£21.4bn (as at April 2016)
Recognition & awards
- Member: FTSE100, Euro FT300, Forbes Global 2000, FTSE4Good Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
- For the fifth year running, WPP was named Holding Company of the Year at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
- For the fifth year running, WPP was ranked Most Effective Holding Company, Globally, in the 2016 Effie Effectiveness Index.
- For the second year running, WPP was named Warc’s most effective Holding Company 2015.
- In 2015, WPP’s print and online Annual Report was ranked No.1 and judged “exceptional” at the world’s largest annual report competition, LACP. The online report took Gold for Best Interactive Annual Report at the 2015 ARC Awards.
- WPP’s global newspaper and ebook, The WIRE, is consistently ranked in the Top 50 worldwide in the LACP Inspire Awards, and ranked top in class in the 2015 Astrid Awards, for outstanding achievement in design communications.
- Winner, PwC Building Public Trust Awards 2013